Photo © Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group. Please do not re-post without permission.
This is the second photo Frank Church took in May 1959 near to the original Eastern National depot in Basildon (actually Bull Road, Vange) - it was replaced by the current premises in Cherrydown at Easter 1961.
ENOC Bristol Lodekka 32ENO (then 1480, later renumbered 2449) pauses en route to Romford on the 2A.
Photo taken by Frank Church (Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group, Frank Church collection), Sunday 24 May 1959, Timberlog Lane, Vange
©1959-2019 Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group.
Click here to visit the EBEG web site for details about how to join the group, their regular meetings and monthly magazine and also for information about photos for sale from their collection.