SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © West Yorkshire Information Service Collection. Please do not re-post without permission.

HYG973 was the second of a pair of Morris Beadle chassisless buses new to West Yorkshire Road Car Co. in late 1949. It was numbered 619 and allocated to Harrogate depot.
Renumbered SM 2 in April 1954 it was withdrawn on 31 July 1956 and subsequently converted to a depot van, numbered 1024 and allocated to Harrogate depot. Photographs of these depot van conversions appear under the "1024" heading.

Photo taken by West Yorkshire Road Car/WYIS Collection, early 1950s, Skipton Road, Harrogate

©2019 West Yorkshire Information Service Collection All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
West Yorkshire ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wy619a. Page and photo added May 2019
Cookie policy