Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
The last new vehicle to enter the fleet of Bullock, Featherstone was 342, CHL772, a Daimler CVD6 with a Willowbrook DP35F body, new in May 1950. Along with the other Bullock vehicles it passed to West Riding, Wakefield in September 1950 and is seen here in the yard at Featherstone garage.
It was not withdrawn until 1967 when it passed to Mansfield County Secondary School, Nelson (XC) in May 1967. In 1972 it passed to R. Searle, Masham for preservation and then to Eldon (dealer), Steeple Aston in August 1978 before passing to D. Rothwell, Coventry in 1978 for preservation.
Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 28 April 1956, Featherstone Garage
©1956-2018 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.