SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen inside Featherstone garage is HL7770, an A.E.C. O662 Regal which had been new with a Barnaby B32F body in November 1936.
New to Bullock, Featherstone it was rebodied in April 1943 with a Barnaby B35F body and rebuilt to B32F at an unknown date and passed to West Riding, Wakefield in September 1950, with the Bullock business, retaining its fleet number of 197. It was withdrawn later in 1956 and passed to Johnson (dealer), Monk Bretton for scrap in July 1956.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 28 April 1956, Featherstone Garage

©1956-2018 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr197. Page and photo added January 2018
Cookie policy