SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

The fourth of the trial vehicles bought by Walsall Corporation in 1954 was 823, TDH770, which had a Metro Cammell H32/28R body and was classified as a Leyland PD2/20 but had a pneumocyclic gearbox and was a forerunner of the later catalogued PD2/24 model.
It has often been described as a PD2/14 in error.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 13 April 1969, Garage, Bloxwich Road, Walsall

©1969-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Walsall Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wa823a. Page and photo added December 2018
Cookie policy