SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

RDH502 was a Leyland PD2/12 with a Roe FH33/23RD body new in 1953 and was number 812 in the Walsall Corporation fleet. Along with 811 and 813-820 there was special provision for extra luggage accommodation on the lower deck.
812 was one of three, 811-813, lengthened to 28' 11" and converted to FH39/32F layout by Willowbrook in 1959-60, 812 being done in January 1960.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 13 April 1969, Garage, Bloxwich Road, Walsall

©1969-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Walsall Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wa812a. Page and photo added December 2018
Cookie policy