SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

PDH805, number 805 in the Walsall Corporation fleet was a Leyland PSU1/13 Royal Tiger with a Leyland B44F body and was the last of five purchased in 1952.
801-805 were the first eight feet wide vehicles in the fleet and commenced a new numbering scheme. 805 had been reseated to B43F by 1963.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 13 April 1969, Garage, Bloxwich Road, Walsall

©1969-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Walsall Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wa805. Page and photo added December 2018
Cookie policy