SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

BRN278, seen here with Pond, Nazeing, had been new in November 1948 as Ribble, Preston 2535.
The Leyland PD1/3 with a Burlingham FCL27/22RD body was renumbered to 1218 in 1951, and withdrawn in 1960, passing to Coppock (dealer), Sale and then to Biss Brothers, Bishops Stortford in April 1960. In February 1965 it passed to Pond, and was last licensed in July 1966, when it passed to A.M.C.C. (dealer), Frating. It then further passed to Pool Autos (dealer), Highwood, Chelmsford in May 1967.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 31 October 1965, Pond's Garage, Epping Green

©1965-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Pond, Nazeing ...
Fleet Photo Index
Ribble ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: pnbrn278. Page and photo added August 2020
Cookie policy