SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen in Lowfields Road operating a football special to Elland Road Stadium is Leeds 526, LNW526, a Daimler CVD6 with a Brush H30/26R body new in October 1948.
One of a batch of ten (522-531), it was withdrawn on 31st May 1958, along with five others, the last four being withdrawn on 30th July 1958. All passed to W. North (dealer), Leeds in November 1959 and then 528-531 passed to Ledgard, Armley in January 1960, followed by 522-527 in May 1960. 526 was withdrawn by Ledgard on 28th March 1964.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 21 April 1956, Lowfields Road, Leeds

©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld526. Page and photo added January 2018
Cookie policy