Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
Guernsey Railway Company 24, 3810, was a Leyland KP3 Cub which, when new in June 1934 to Collenette (Paragon), St. Sampson, had a Strachans B29F body. It passed, in July 1948, to Falla (Paragon), St. Sampson as number 6 and in June 1950 it was converted to forward control and fitted with the Heaver FB35F body seen here.
It had passed to Guernsey Railway Company from Falla in January 1963 and was numbered 41, being renumbered to 24 in August 1963. Withdrawn in September 1967 it was noted as dumped at Priaulx's Quarry, St. Sampson in March 1968.
Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 11 June 1966, St Peter Port Bus Stand, Guernsey
©1966-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.