Photo © Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group. Please do not re-post without permission.
Eastern National Vange depot - this is the original site used before the current depot in Cherrydown opened in Easter 1961. It had only opened a month before this picture was taken by Frank Church on February 3rd, 1952.
On the back of his print he comments "Vange offices and garage. On the back of the shed it still bears the name of the former owner (a builders merchant)".
Photo taken by Frank Church (Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group, Frank Church collection), Sunday 3 February 1952, Bull Road Depot, Vange
©1952-2019 Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group.
Click here to visit the EBEG web site for details about how to join the group, their regular meetings and monthly magazine and also for information about photos for sale from their collection.