Photo © Trevor Leach. Please do not re-post without permission.
EFN562 and EFN566 were two of a batch of 10 Dennis Falcons with Dennis B20F bodies, new to East Kent Road Car Co. in 1950.
Although buses rather than coaches, there must have been plenty of legroom when new, as they were progressively altered to B25F in 1956 and then to B29F later the same year! These two examples were withdrawn in 1967/66 respectively and sold to Autoyachts, dealer, Gillingham in late 1967. 562 passed to Green Farm, Wateringbury, in May 1968 and 566 to Ward, contractor, Gillingham in August 1968. The whole batch found subsequent owners after sale by East Kent and 562 is currently listed as being preserved, along with 568.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, early 1960s
©1960-2018 Trevor Leach All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.