SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

In December 1949 County Motors, Lepton took delivery of four Leyland PS2/1s with Roe bodies and 84, EVH212, the second of the four, first licensed in March 1950, is seen, before delivery, near the Roe works in Manston Lane, Crossgates.
Although reported as B34F the interior view suggests that they seated only 32.
It was withdrawn in 1960 and passed to Yorkshire Traction, Barnsley along with similar bus 83, EVH 211, both being rebodied with Roe H35/28F bodies, re-registered to VHE 194/3 and numbered 1194/3 respectively.

Photo taken by Official photograph, from John Kaye collection, 1949, the junction of Ring Road, Seacroft with Coal Road

©2018 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
County Motors (Lepton) ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: cm84. Page and photo added November 2018
Cookie policy