Barton 621, LNN968, a 1950 Commer Avenger with C34F Churchill body. The Barton fleet name was fixed to the front either side of the radiator grill not on the sides.
Seen amongst a fine panorama of Barton vehicles, and a fine electric or gas lamp.
Photo taken by the late Colin White, Alan Hiley Collection, 1950s, Mount Street/Granby Street, Nottingham
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.