SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © John Stringer. Please do not re-post without permission.

Bradford C.T. 793, GHN575, a Karrier W with East Lancs. H39/31F body.
New to Darlington Corporation (21) in 1944 with a Brush B33C body, it was acquired by Bradford in 1957 and rebodied with this East Lancs. body (initially as H39/32F) in 1958. In 1965 the original Metro-Vick 85hp motors were replaced by 95hp ones acquired from Kingston-upon-Hull.
It was withdrawn in 1971 and passed to Rollinson (breaker), Carlton for scrap in 1973.

Photo taken by John Stringer, August 1970, Little Horton Lane (opposite Chester Street), Bradford

©1970-2020 John Stringer All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Bradford Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bf793a. Page and photo added March 2020
Cookie policy