SCT'61
Map Locations

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

Alexander’s (Midland) MRA30, AWG368, was a Leyland PD1 with Alexander L27/26R body, new on 1 March 1948. It was withdrawn in 1968 and sold, minus its engine, to Smith (dealer) in October of that year.
Still looking good, despite its advancing years, it is allocated to Stepps depot and has operated into Glasgow on service 28 from Duntocher via Kilbowie Road and Anniesland X and is seen parked up at the top of Germiston Street.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, 1967, Germiston Street, Glasgow

©1967-2021 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Map Locations Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Alexander Midland ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ammra30. Page and photo added February 2021
Cookie policy