Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
MLL838 was one of twenty-two RTs acquired by Ledgard, Armley from London Transport in 1963 and is seen here in Park Place, Leeds. It was an A.E.C. O961 Regent III new in 1952 with a Weymann H30/26R body.
After Ledgard's sale to West Yorkshire, MLL838 passed to P.V.S. (dealer), Ilford and then to City Coach Lines, Waltham Abbey number 101 in April 1968; to P.V.S. (dealer), Canvey in November 1968; to P.V.S. Holdings in March 1969, being used for promotional work in Belgium and Stockholm, before passing to City Coach Lines, London W.1 in August 1971, in Union Jack livery for sightseeing tours.
Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 7 October 1967, Park Place, Leeds
©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.