SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Ledgard, Armley GDK401, seen in Otley Bus Station, was the first of five A.E.C. O961 Regent IIIs acquired from Rochdale in 1962. They had East Lancs H33/26R bodies and had been new in 1948.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 7 October 1967, Otley Bus Station

©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index
Rochdale Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lggdk401b. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy