SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

BCK633 was a Leyland PD1 new in 1947, and was acquired by Ledgard, Armley in 1961 from Preston, where it had been number 99. It had a Samlesbury  H30/26R body (built under sub-contract from Leyland), later modified to H32/26R and is seen behind Otley garage alongside ARN393 and BCK415, together with LAE12 which had an Eastern Coachworks body.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 7 October 1967, Otley Garage

©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index
Preston Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lgbck633a. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy