SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Acquired by Ledgard, Armley from Ribble, Preston 2484 in 1966, BCK427 was a Leyland PD1A which had been new in 1947 with a Brush L27/26R body.
It was rebodied in 1955 with a Burlingham L27/26RD body which was 8' 0" wide and was fitted with the O.600 engine from 2648, CCK636, in 1959.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 7 October 1967, Park Place, Leeds

©1967-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Ribble ...
Fleet Photo Index
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lgbck427. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy