John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Eastern Counties LK12, FNG400, was the second of two Bristol K6As with Strachans L27/26R bodies new in 1946. In 1946/7 it was renumbered to LK42 and was rebodied with an Eastern Coachworks L27/28R body in February 1953.
This body was 8' 0" wide and a PV2 radiator and Gardner 5LW engine were fitted. Seen here at Peterborough Garage It was renumbered to LK144 in 1962 and was withdrawn in 1967.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 20 September 1964, Peterborough Garage

©1964-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Eastern Counties ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: eclk12. Page and photo added June 2017
Cookie policy