John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Thames Valley 132, DMO321, seen at The Wharf, Newbury, was an A.E.C O662 Regal with a Duple B35F body, one of ten which had been new in 1947 to Newbury & District and which were acquired by Thames Valley in May 1950.
In November 1957 it was fitted with an elecrically operated door and a diagonal window over the bonnet to allow for a counter for the ticket-issuing equipment.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 28 June 1958, The Wharf, Newbury

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Thames Valley ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: tv132a. Page and photo added September 2017
Cookie policy