Jack Mulley started operations with two Gilfords in 1939: this 1931 AS6 with Eaton 20 seat body, DX9547, was the third, acquired in 1941 from Rivers Blue Safety Coaches, Ipswich. It was only withdrawn in 1956 and restored in Rivers colours in the 60's. It is seen here on Madeira Drive with Jack at the helm taking part in the HCVC London - Brighton road run in May 1967.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 7 May 1967, Madeira Drive, Brighton
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.