Southend 248, UG1030, was an AEC Regent with Roe H30/26R body, new to Leeds in 1932 (fleet number 43) and bought second hand by Southend in 1946.
It is seen here on route 62 where the batch spent a lot of their life avoiding the low bridges that criss-crossed Southend. 248 was withdrawn and scrapped in 1952.
Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.
Photo taken by unknown, Ian Banks collection, Southend
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.