Southend Corporation Transport
Regents and Daimlers

Southend 246, JVW561, a Daimler CWA6 with Duple H30/26R body was new to Benfleet and District in 1944, passed to Westcliff in March 1951 when they took over Benfleet and District and then passed in turn to Eastern National in January 1955 when they absorbed Westcliff.
It was bought by Southend in 1955 and was rebuilt as an open-topper the following year.

Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.

Photo taken by ??? (Ian Banks collection), London Road, Victoria Circus, Southend

See the Site Map for further details about copyright.

Regents and Daimlers Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: ss246c. Page and photo added July 2002
Cookie policy