Clacton's old garage featuring an open top KSW, two Bristol FLFs, one Bristol LD, one Bristol MW coach converted to a bus and one Bristol LS. The overall advert is for the National Coal Board and is on FLF 2791, the KSW is 2383 and the MW is from the 1452-1454 batch used only on contract services and retaining coach seats.
Note that the LS is still in Tillings green (though with a white band) whereas all the others, apart from the overall advert, are in NBC green.
Photo taken by Eric Thompson, Saturday 13 July 1974, Clacton Depot
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.