Eastern National 401, AVX962B, a Bristol RELH6G / ECW C47F, new in January 1964, seen here on a tour to Blackpool.
Converted to dual purpose and renumbered 1612 in January 1971 (click here for a picture), converted to bus seats in November 1975 and withdrawn February 1978.
An early photo taken by Eric before he started taking bus photos on a regular basis.
Photo taken by Eric Thompson, October 1965, Morecambe
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.