Eastern National MN1450, BPU24B, Bristol MW / ECW. New to Tillings Travel in June 1964 (C39F) and numbered T330 two months later.
Tillings fleetnumbers were changed again on 2nd January 1966 to avoid clashes with EN numbers. BPU24B became T310. Moved to Eastern National in February 1970 and kept the same number but without the "T". Rebuilt to B43F with power operated doors and roof line destination boxes by Marshalls of Cambridge in October 1974 and renumbered 1450. Withdrawn July 1978.
Photo taken by Eric Thompson, April 1975, Clacton Bus Station
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.