Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.
SC4365 was a Leyland TS2 with an Alexander B34R body, seen here in St. Peter's Square, Leeds with Miller (contractor), Wakefield. It had been new in June 1929 as Scottish Motor Traction, Edinburgh 818 with a Cowieson C29F body.
In August 1929 it passed to the second S.M.T., incorporated on August 15th to acquire the first S.M.T. In 1931 it was renumbered to H19 and in 1938 was fitted with an oil engine. It received its new Alexander B34R body in 1938 and was withdrawn in 1954, passing to J. Miller & Partners (contractor), Edinburgh and later to Wakefield before being withdrawn in January 1958.
Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 14 April 1956, St. Peter's Square, Leeds
©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.