EFV145, a Leyland PSU1/15 with Duple Roadmaster C41F body, new to Standerwick (no 120) in 1951 and transferred to the main Ribble fleet as no. 1054 in 1963. It was withdrawn in October 1965.
For a contractor's vehicle it still looks very smart in Wimpey's bright yellow and black livery; it might make a good Dinky toy repaint!
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 26 March 1967, Rock-A-Nore Road Coach Park, Hastings
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.