EEH109 was the first of a batch of 26 Leyland Tiger TS7s new in 1937 to Potteries Motor Traction (PMT). The batch had mixed bodybuilders, including Burlingham and Weymann, but this had a Brush B35F body and was numbered 267 in the PMT fleet.
In 1949 it was one of the batch to be rebodied by Weymann, still to B35F layout. In 1953 it was renumbered SN86 and was withdrawn in 1957. It passed to W.Birch & Sons, York, building contractors and ran with them until 7/60. After withdrawal it was used as a site office; by 10/65 it was on a site at Boroughbridge and was still there in April 1966 when this photograph was taken. Whether it was later broken up on site or survived to be dragged away is not recorded.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, April 1966, Boroughbridge
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.