Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
Nottingham Employees’ Canteen 801, DAU 454, originally fleet number 75, an AEC Regal with Cravens B32R body new in 1937.
Clearly mobile and is presumably running between a depot and its operating location. It was withdrawn in 1968, others in the batch were withdrawn in 1950 which may be when this was converted to a canteen.
Photographer unknown, courtesy Essex Transport Group, 1950s, Southwell Road, Nottingham
©1955-2019 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to email@example.com (quote photo ref B&W102-11a).