Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
Glasgow standard car 224 heads into the city on route 10, closely followed by what looks like a PD2. A Glasgow Corporation double decker goes in the other direction. The ornate building in the centre of the picture is thought to be the old Botanic Gardens railway station, closed in 1939.
Photo taken by Brian Pask, May 1960, Great Western Road/Byres Road
©1960-2019 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to email@example.com (quote photo ref BP343-04).