Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
The LTs were supported on the London-Southend route by the well known four wheel steering Leyland Gnus. Here former City Coach G4, HVW215, stands outside Tyler's Avenue depot in July 1955.
It is now in green livery with its Eastern National fleet number 120 but appears to carry City fleetnames. The double decker on the right is one of the Roberts bodied Daimlers of 1949.
Photo taken by Brian Pask, Saturday 16 July 1955, Tylers Avenue, Southend
©1955-2019 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org (quote photo ref BP046-08).