Photo © West Yorkshire Information Service Collection. Please do not re-post without permission.
One of a batch of rear end photographs taken by West Yorkshire to illustrate advert sites and/or for the respective advertisers. This is 179, DWW584, a Bristol L5G with ECW B32F body, new in March 1940 but stored until entering service on 1 May 1941.
This view is post-War; the depot is likely to be Grove Park, Harrogate, and is pre-1949, based on views of other vehicles in the series. Under the April 1954 renumbering it became SG 70; was withdrawn in October 1959 and then ran on the fairground circuit until at least 1966.
Photo taken by West Yorkshire Road Car Company/WYIS Collection, late 1940s, West Yorkshire Grove Park depot, Harrogate
©2019 West Yorkshire Information Service Collection All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.