SCT'61
The Back End of the Bus

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Captured in Leeds Central Bus Station, a rear view of West Riding 218, HL8651, the first of two Leyland TD5s with Leyland L27/26R bodies delivered in February 1938 to Bullock, Featherstone.
In September 1950 it passed to West Riding, Wakefield with the Bullock business and retained its fleet number.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 18 February 1956, Leeds Central Bus Station

©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
The Back End of the Bus Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
West Riding ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: wr218. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy