SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Initially carrying a Wilks & Meade C33F body in the Wallace Arnold coach fleet in 1949 MUM461, a Daimler CVD6SD, was transferred to the Farsley Omnibus Company subsidiary in November 1954. In January 1956 it was rebodied with a Roe H33/28R body and is seen here in Robin Lane at the Pudsey terminus of the route to Horsforth Old Ball taking up service for the first time replacing LUB547, a Roe B35F bodied Daimler CVD6SD new in 1948 to the Farsley Omnibus Company, Stanningley.
It was one of four acquired by Wallace Arnold with the business in October 1952.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 5 February 1956, Robin Lane, Pudsey

©1956-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Farsley Omnibus ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: famum461a. Page and photo added July 2012
Cookie policy