SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.

Farsley Omnibus was a Wallace Arnold subsidiary operating a stage carriage service from Pudsey to Horsforth, near Leeds. MUB433, a Daimler CVD6, was originally built for Wallace Arnold with a Wilks & Meades coach body in 1949, then given a second-hand Plaxton coach body in 1954, before being rebodied as a double-decker by Roe in 1957.
This view shows the bus during its final days before their route was taken over by Leeds City Transport in 1968.

Photo taken by Paul Haywood, 1968, Bagley Lane, Farsley

©1968-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Farsley Omnibus ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: famub433. Page and photo added September 2009, last changed 22 November 2012.
Cookie policy