SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

674, VKH674, was East Yorkshire's sole Albion Aberdonian MR11L. It carried a Park Royal B39F body and was allocated to Pocklington depot for use specifically on the narrow lanes in that area.
New in November 1957, it was withdrawn in 1968 and converted to a left-luggage office at Scarborough, a role which it fulfilled until passing to United in March 1972. United used it until January 1975 when it was withdrawn and sold for preservation.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, c.1969, Westwood Bus Station, Scarborough

©1969-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
East Yorkshire ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ey674a. Page and photo added October 2012
Cookie policy