SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Astill & Jordan, Ratby 6, ERH362, had been acquired from Lloyd, Nuneaton in June 1958 and was a Leyland TD5 with a 1948 Eastern Coachworks H28/26R body of the Beverley Bar style which had been new as East Yorkshire 368 in 1938. It originally had an Eastern Coachworks body but seating H26/26R, before being rebodied. It had passed from East Yorkshire to Lloyd in November 1956.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 9 February 1963, St Margaret's Bus Station, Leicester

©1963-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
East Yorkshire ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ey368. Page and photo added March 2014
Cookie policy