SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

Eastern Scottish ZH383A, VCS383, a Leyland PSU3/3R, new to Western SMT in 1963 as their 1829 and originally fitted with Alexander C38Ft bodywork. A number of these were transferred to Eastern Scottish in 1969 who had them converted by ECW as DP49F but retained the slam door.
It is parked in Elder Street, outside St Andrew's Square Bus Station. When the crew arrive it will pull onto its stance for the journey of about 8 miles to Polton Village near Lasswade.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, early 1970s, Elder Street/St. Andrew Square Bus Station, Edinburgh

©1961-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Scottish Omnibuses ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: et383. Page and photo added May 2012
Cookie policy