Preserved ex-Eastern National MW5G 1252EV in the display hall of the Scottish Vintage Bus Museum proudly displaying a 'Best in Class' trophy from Trans Lancs.
1252EV was new in 1959 as ENOC 488, later renumbered to 1404. It lasted with ENOC until 1975 and is now owned by Rod Wallace and stored at the museum.
Rod is after help with transfers, vinyls and/or photos to help complete the restoration so if anyone can help, please contact Rod at ROD@CARFREIGHT.COM.
Click here for a photo of 1252EV taken in 1971, although by then repainted in bus livery.
Photo taken by Rod Wallace, October 2001, Scottish Vintage Bus Museum