1267EV was new in 1960 as Eastern National 503 and renumbered 1329 in 1964. Withdrawn in 1976 it passed to the 1st Davenport - Mile End Scout Group in Stockport and is seen below the viaduct that dominates the town.
Photo taken by unknown (from an original in the David Beilby collection), Swaine Street, Stockport
Click here for David's photo gallery
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.