SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

New in 1947 as Eastern National 3926, LPU616 was the second of a batch of six Bedford OBs with Beadle B30F bodies. It was renumbered to 187 in July 1954 and, after withdrawal, passed to A.M.C.C. Limited (dlr), London E15 in 11/59 and to the yard at Southend in 3/60. It is seen here in Ingrave Road, Brentwood.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 14 February 1959, Ingrave Road, Brentwood

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: en187a. Page and photo added September 2013
Cookie policy