SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

NVX530 was a Beadle-Bedford new in 1949 as Eastern National 4016. It had a Beadle B35R body and was fitted with a Gardner 4LK engine in 1951 or 1952.
It was renumbered 168 in July 1954 and, after withdrawal, became a mobile office at Basildon depot between January and November 1961 when it was sold, minus its seats, to A.M.C.C. Limited (dlr), Frating.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 14 February 1959, Fairfield Road, Chelmsford

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: en168. Page and photo added September 2013
Cookie policy