SCT'61
Victoria Coach Station Gallery

Photo © Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group. Please do not re-post without permission.

At Victoria probably in 1971, amongst fellow RELHs in the good old days when you could wander around, Eastern National AVX961B was new in 1964 as number 578, was renumbered later that year in the general fleet renumbering to 400 then in December 1970 was converted from a coach to a dual-purpose, gaining a third number 1611, and finally left the fleet in 1977, passing to ECOC for spares and then to Jordans.

Photo from Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group collection, courtesy Chris Stewart, taken c. 1971, London Victoria Coach Station

©1971-2017 Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group.
Click here to visit the EBEG web site for details about how to join the group, their regular meetings and monthly magazine and also for information about photos for sale from their collection.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Victoria Coach Station Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: en1611. Page and photo added December 2002, last changed 3 January 2003.
Cookie policy