Eastern National DT1400, 215MHK, EN's first dual purpose Bristol MW / ECW DP41F. New in 1959, withdrawn in September 1976. This vehicle was not one of the batch later converted to bus seats.
Note the two numbers in the first blind to allow for the suffix letter.
Photo taken by Eric Thompson, Sunday 11 July 1971, Clacton Bus Station
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.