SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

LHK415, was a Leyland PS1 with a Duple C35F body new as City Coach Company, Brentwood LS4 in 1946, passing to Westcliff-on-Sea in February 1952 where it was renumbered 126 in July 1954. It became Eastern National 126 in 1954 and is seen in Braintree.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 6 December 1958, Victoria Street, Braintree

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
City Coach Company ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: en126. Page and photo added August 2013
Cookie policy