Eastern National
AECs, Guys, Daimlers and Leylands

In the background Eastern National 1008, GJ2011, an AEC Regent built in 1930 and rebodied by ECW OT59R in 1945, ex-Brighton Hove & District in 1954 and in front, another open-topper, 1248, ANJ831, a pre-war Bristol GO5G, also ex-Brighton Hove & District - 1248 lasted in the ENOC fleet until 1959.
This is one of four photos from Richard Hayden whose dad worked for Benfleet & District and Canvey & District from 1948 to 1953, and were almost certainly taken at Canvey Leigh Beck garage in the 1950s - the others are LEV920, NVX302 and BHJ532.

Photo taken by Christopher Hayden, Leigh Beck Garage, Canvey Island

See the Site Map for further details about copyright.

AECs, Guys, Daimlers and Leylands Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: en1008.
Cookie policy