SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen at Peterborough Garage, Eastern Counties LC517, TVF517, was one of thirty-one Bristol SC4LKs with Eastern Coachworks B35F bodies new in 1956.
After withdrawal it passed to Vale Hospital, Swainsthorpe in July 1970 and later to St. Andrew's and Hellesdon Hospital Management Committee. It then passed to Spratt, Wreningham but was not operated and went to an unidentified dealer.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 20 September 1964, Peterborough Garage

©1964-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Eastern Counties ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: eclc517. Page and photo added June 2017
Cookie policy